Search Your Topic

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Neetu Chandra: I would love to work with Ramu again

It's a week since the release of RANN and though this well made film hasn't been able to do much at the box office; its actors are standing by it. And why not? After all each of them has managed to find some good appreciation coming his/her way despite the limited screen time and has benefited from being associated with a quality product.

"This is something that I had maintained ever since I had signed the film. It was always going to be quality over quantity over me. Pick up any of my films from the past, whether it is GARAM MASALA, TRAFFIC SIGNAL, ONE TWO THREE, OYE LUCKY LUCKY OYE or 13B and now RANN; I have always believed in the script being the driving factor. There are films of mine which are winning National Awards whereas there is good commercial success coming in as well. What more does an actor want who has just started off in the industry", says Neetu Chandra who is happy with the feedback coming her way ever since the release of RANN.

CHECK OUT: I have no complaints from RANN promotion

Playing a model who has a life of her own at home while being a pillar of support for her boyfriend (played by Sudeep), Neetu has been noticed once again for her natural act where she has stayed away from routine Bollywood way of approaching a character. Right from her casual attire at home to keeping her look being plain natural, Neetu has fetched some good response despite a limited screen time.

"In this film, I knew what I was getting into. I am happy to have been a part of this Ram Gopal Varma film. I would love to work with him again. I guess he has a way of presenting his characters quite well and that's something which I experienced first hand in RANN", signs off Neetu.
(Glamsham)

No comments:

Post a Comment