Search Your Topic

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Priyanka Chopra: My best is yet to come

Priyanka Chopra has done it again. The actress has shown that when it comes to proving her mettle, no one can be a match to her.


The actress who has bagged the national award in the best actress category has termed the win as one of the high points of her career.

CHECK OUT: Priyanka Chopra-The messiah of newcomers!

Speaking from New York where she's currently, the actress says, "I'm really excited about winning the national award. The whole credit goes to my director Madhur Bhandarkar who showed immense faith in me. Though this award has given me immense satisfaction but I want to add that my best is yet to come."

With the win of this award, Priyanka has undoubtedly shown that she is the reigning actress of the B-Town brigade.


(Glamsham)

No comments:

Post a Comment