Search Your Topic

Monday, February 15, 2010

On a Date with Jacqueline Fernandez


12 gorgeous dates in 2009. What's installed in 2010? January was dry. Come February, the hunt was still on. Then I wish for my Valentine. With a day to go, my Valentine Date arrives in the form of Jacqueline Fernandez. It's magic, heh? The genie answered my wishes. I felt like an Aladin. What I forgot to wish though was the magic carpet. I mean, I could've spent the Valentine Day with my cute and charming date in Paris. After all, she loves the city and the French. Then I wished to turn into a Frenchman myself. Back to reality, I arrive at 1 pm at Indigo Cafe in Andheri with a wrapped surprise for my Valentine. Reserved a table and time. I was informed that she could be there any moment. She arrives in less than a minute. What made this day and date so different was that I had never before met or heard about Jacqueline from anyone in the Indian Film Industry. So to call it a 'blind valentine date' could've been just apt. But I like the unexpected. One of the newest entrants in Bollywood, Jacqueline is one of the most talked about girl in town. But what if you turn that upside down. Here's what you get - She is the girl who just talks and loves to talk. And this is what's in-store - you sit and see her talk about food to cities to bikinis to French men to her perfect date (that's me??). Dressed in a chequered knee length sleeveless dress, Fernandez looked adorable and huggable. She looked like a perfect soft toy holding your heart that you'd want to treasure for the rest of your life. For a change, she was a perfect date with a mind working ten times faster than mine. I mean, could you have ever thought of Jacqueline triggering yet another brilliant idea into my head - 'Extra Marital Dates' is what she advised me to start off with. Mrs Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Esha Koppikhar Narang, Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Ayesha Takia Azmi, and many more...get ready! The question was - Will this end my string of single dates? Who knows? I got my Valentine gift - Thank You Jaqueline. I love you!
(Bollywood Hungama)

No comments:

Post a Comment